• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Tigerlily

Hey everybody so I just got my PE spawn transferred to my substrate and my Puerto Ricans. After it colonizes, what should I expect fruiting to be like for these? I'm worried about the PE because I've seen so many blob and mutate. Is there any way to ensure that doesnt happen? As for the Puerto Ricans how do they fruit? These strains I'm unfamiliar with.  I have an Albino A+ tub going but not well at all. I'm thinking that they got vert and I've quarantined the tub. They are growing short and super fat and there is just a few in the tub. Any advice or extra info would be helpful 

Mush Zombie

You can’t prevent blobs, no. Good news is, blobs are actually uncommon. 

PR is just like any other cube really when it comes to growth and fruiting. They aren’t slower or faster unless you do something to your grain differently than you have been. 

Short and fat fruits are usually too much FAE. Post a pic of the aa+ I’d be happy to look at it 

Tigerlily

Ok that's good to know alot of people say that PR and PE are slower but they colonized faster than my GT. So it's a bit confusing all the contradictory information. I'll post a pic of the albino tub. It's pretty dismal at best. Im not sure what I did wrong  

20190610_142435.jpg

Theres no sign of contamination but the last flush I had of my GT got vert and they were kept near this albino tote. I got rid of my GT after the 3rd flush so I was thinking maybe this got infected but I'm not sure. It smells musty like clothes left in a washer but that's about it. With my 2 monos now I have a liner and I'm keeping them in a mini greenhouse so those should do much better. I'm stumped about these albinos though

Mush Zombie

I know that I myself have told you that PE does not colonize slow, but takes longer to pin :)

IMO you should not use the straw in the substrate. Personally I have had nothing but issues with stuff. 

Looks like it didn’t really colonize fully from here 

Tigerlily

Aha!! I totally felt that it could be the straw!! Go intuition lol yes I've already decided the straw is bunk. Thanks man I'll keep you updated on the tubs! Stay golden ponyboy

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

I’ll be around