• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mycomeso

I’m currently needing clarification on mycelial network

Mycomeso

So my question is this if I take one cake and inject (4 different varieties) of psilocybin cubensis what will the resulting outcome be? Will it eventually fruit only one variety that was ultimately genetically stronger or will so many recombinant mycelia families be produced that the cake will fruit several “mutant” and “new” mushrooms that can be isolated and cloned on agar and sold eventually as my very own?Or a third possibility is the mycelium networks will create a patchwork of “fiefdoms” that produce fruiting bodies of the original genetic variety?

Also could someone explain why their are not more varieties of oyster colors if making two separate varieties but same species is technically possible?

Moonphase

I would think that they would compete for domination possibly to the death of all of them.   

Mycomeso

I just imagine anarachy and chaos on the poor lil cake 😰