• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Chuggychow

I made 12 WBS jars today. I am waiting for a King Oyster LC to arrive. How long after PCing the jars do they usually stay good for. Will a couple days be ok if my LC doesn’t arrive on time? 

Also, my last grow (also my first) went great, was surprised how well the dub tubs worked. I misted about 3 to 5 a day and fanned for long periods of time (2 to 5 mi utes). I kept my temps in the 68 F to 74 F. 

Would this technique work well for the King Oysters too?  I have done a bit of research on them but would love quality input or tips. 

I am really enjoying this hobby, it has brought a spark back into my life. 

😑

🙏 

Sonshyn

The jars will be good for awhile . I’ve used them a week Later and they turned out fine.  I can’t answer the rest if your questions bc I’ve never done king oysters . Make a king oyster grow log when you noc then up, I’d read it. 

Good luck and have fun

• Like 1

MagicalCriminal

Kings? They like it cold. 12-16C for fruiting. Got a spare fridge? I have been wanting to try them but can't control the temp that low yet.

• Like 1