• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

porkchopkilla

B+ general questions

Chuggychow

Looks good, I would wait till you think they’re 100% and than wait a couple more days to make sure the inside is good. 3 more days I would say. I’m a believer of going with your gut though. 

porkchopkilla
2 minutes ago, Chuggychow said:

Looks good, I would wait till you think they’re 100% and than wait a couple more days to make sure the inside is good. 3 more days I would say. I’m a believer of going with your gut though. 

That's what I was thinking about 2 or 3 days and it should be ready the bottoms arnt fully colonized there's still alot of growth that needs to be done 

Moonphase

At least a week.   Must have 100% colonization or risk contamination.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chuggychow
5 hours ago, porkchopkilla said:

That's what I was thinking about 2 or 3 days and it should be ready the bottoms arnt fully colonized there's still alot of growth that needs to be don

It may be longer than 2 to 3 days to be fully colonized 100% but after you feel it is fully colonized, wait another few days to be sure. 

porkchopkilla

Hey everyone just posting a update picture seeing how y'all feel about this. I broke the grains up again 2 or 3 days ago just to see if I can see some more growth and I havnt been seeing much on the outsides but the bottom is now almost done unlike before I broke it up here are some pictures for every one :) how much more time should I give it before I mix with the sub 

20190705_170150.jpg

20190709_214308.jpg

20190709_214243.jpg

20190709_214236.jpg

porkchopkilla

Alright eeveryone I went ahead and mixed my grains with my sub so this will be my last post for a while thanks every one for all the helpful tips and advice:)

Just mixed it yesterday and already seeing growth crazy how fast it can recover 

20190711_191644.jpg

20190711_232610.jpg

• Like 1