• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Rezz

Calling all pen Shamans BHO cO2

Rezz

I wonder what other drugs people can put into these things. Also I've noticed lots of these  vape pens are getting cut with terps and or cbd extract. The good ones taste like pure hashy shadderness. Some are one hitters and get you high off one or 2 tokes while others don't. Some are more harsh then others. I find the BHO pens and c02 pens to be pretty much the same in quality and effect. I wonder if they make THC A pens. RSO pens are the Bush of Bush of pens. Members please post pics of your cartridges. I like the different hues of the oils.

20190703_101651.jpg

darkvoyager

I read about there being dmt cartridges somewhere I’d imagine anything combustible can be put into them. 

A lot of fake backyard cartridges out here, you want to get the ones that are pure distillate no propylene glycol with added terps. 

4635E971-313D-426B-A1A0-16685573D732.jpeg

B670DD8D-422E-460B-8725-AF43F65F530D.jpeg

• Like 2

Mush Zombie

It is possible to vape freebase cocaine. It can be dissolved in propelyne glycol. Just a matter of getting the concentration and temperature right. Although I would assume that it would be very expensive. Crack pens lmao

Anything that is non polar can potentially be vaped. Psilocybin is a polar substance, so forget about that. 

Chuggychow
On 7/5/2019 at 1:33 PM, Mush Zombie said:

Anything that is non polar can potentially be vaped. Psilocybin is a polar substance, so forget about that. 

Can you educate me on polar vs non-polar?  

MYCIllion

yeah the first time I took DMT it was in a vape cart. 

look up Sammy Sweets on youtube he has videos on fake carts, and in his reviews on carts he lets you know they are fake.