• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Rezz

The face of Canadian legal pre-rolls

Chuggychow

I have had it on my mind to quit smoking too. Best of luck to you Rezz. 

• Like 2

Rezz

I'll been talking shit about the marijuana psychosis for years. It is what it is.

20190813_203635.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GoodGary

Meh, depends on the user. I've met people addicted to coca-cola. Everything in moderation. The average car owner wrecks a car every 17 years, I still drive to work.

Rezz
On 8/14/2019 at 2:43 PM, GoodGary said:

Meh, depends on the user. I've met people addicted to coca-cola. Everything in moderation. The average car owner wrecks a car every 17 years, I still drive to work.

Ahh, the every "thing in moderation" comment. Iv been waiting for you to show your face. Your avitar suits you 100% perfect. MZ you got to admit, god dham lolololo. What a perfect avi lol

On 8/14/2019 at 2:43 PM, GoodGary said:

Moderation is aggit shit, a word for amateurs.

Screenshot_20190815-163343_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

GoodGary

Ha whatever man keep it civil. Got this avitar because I like magical shit, and magic mushies grow from shit. 

I agree with warning labels, this is better than kids just getting it on the street and as a "pro pot poser??" (that doesn't make sense) this is one of the reasons I want it legalized. Many people overdue it with weed just like with literally everything else. There are people that over use mushies, I've met 'em. It should be treated more like alcohol, and potheads are basically alcoholics. I personally think all drugs should be decriminalized and people should get the help they need as opposed to jail time. Perhaps that method would have assisted you and kept you in school, as oppossed to being a drop out? I mean, since it's legal you are now getting the labels you want.... so this is still a good thing right?

• Like 1

Rezz

I wish I never started at 14

20190816_134400.jpg

GoodGary
53 minutes ago, Rezz said:

I wish I never started at 14

I feel that. I started way later in life but my brother started around 13 and I can say he is certainly addicted. Unfortunately he has a legitimate medical condition that marijuana greatly improves so now it's a balancing act. With it becoming legalized he has been able to get off the cocktail of pharmaceuticals they had him on  which is a huge benefit for his health and wallet, but now I'm just worried about his motivation. Wasn't much different than on the drugs from the Dr. but still wish he wasn't stoned so often. 

I smoke a few times a week, less than I drink for sure. With it legal in my area I actually find myself smoking less now, maybe because it's just normal and I have the option just like a liquor store. I take breaks from time to time as I feel you should with anything, but I do see people who can't imagine not smoking weed for a couple months so I know it's to each their own and everyone is effected differently. 

In the words of the powerful Joe Rogan, "Marijuana is a tool just like a hammer. You can build a house with it or just use it to smash yourself in the dick." (I'm paraphrasing but you get it)

Chuggychow

I’m addicted/dependent on it. No such thing as moderation when you’re addicted, at least for me, it’s quit or not quit. I’m struggling right now. I’ve been trying to buy grams instead of 1/8’s and 1/4’s, but all I do is buy more often. Ugh..... 

I know quitting would definitely benefit my life. I love weed but I also hate it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rezz
13 hours ago, Chuggychow said:

I’m addicted/dependent on it. No such thing as moderation when you’re addicted, at least for me, it’s quit or not quit. I’m struggling right now. I’ve been trying to buy grams instead of 1/8’s and 1/4’s, but all I do is buy more often. Ugh..... 

I know quitting would definitely benefit my life. I love weed but I also hate it. 

In the same boat, it's an annoyance.

• Like 2