• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

xXsOuRcOoKiEsXx

So I have a couple of questions for anyone that's nice enough to answer. I started out a few months ago. I was definitely a sucker and bought a kit had some grow and got straight addicted. So I went and copped a bunch of equipment basically everything I needed to do this hobby by myself. So now I have progressed a bit and am practicing with alot of different teks(cakes,dubtubs,and monos) to find what suits me best. Definitely got cakes down but not what I want to do. I have a bunch of dubtubs going some with casing some without some with BW.  So I can see what gives a better pinset. So here are my questions  the pic with no casing are those white dots hyphae? And should I patch the one that is cased where the myc has came through. Thanks for any input anyone might have

20190808_144851.jpg

20190808_145019.jpg

20190808_145235.jpg

mushmouth

I never casing patch. It's there. It'll do its job.

xXsOuRcOoKiEsXx

Thanks I realize now that that they just consume the casing anyway i got a decent canopy in my dubs now thanks for the input