• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Bojack

First time experiment

Bojack

Looking good let me know if you would see any issues they are cased and ready for action. 

E6918B51-2852-4574-9875-4BD2C4A5C7B3.jpeg

• Like 2

Bojack

They look like they are all gonna be fatty’s.  First pins all edge right now hopefully they spread to the middle. 

CE33809F-637C-4AF3-A80E-69C9833CB936.jpeg

A922C46E-BC0A-4BB3-A77D-1CB80FCFC7CF.jpeg

ABA57AFD-5AE3-4F6B-A7D6-EBBEF54B3062.jpeg

• Like 2

Bojack

First one kinda sad it’s so small not sure what to do to make them bigger is it a product of not having enough water in the sub to grow taller.  

8D43F1BB-D685-4481-BA71-E53112EDA4B2.jpeg

18F76137-51ED-41F2-9A49-43BFA60E83C9.jpeg

• Like 2

Bojack

And my first 10 grammar wet 🎉😀  So going on to my second flush now I just soaked my first tub with about a half gallon of water.  It has already soaked most of it up within. 5 min should I fill it back up or just just for a couple days. 

Bojack

Got the dunk figured out just put an empty tub with weight in it to keep it submerged in water all should be good.  Also biggest fruit from the first flush.  Enjoy and thanks to all of you for all the help. I wish I could share  15g wet. 

6A2888BC-F25F-4839-BB8E-4F586A72971D.jpeg

• Like 2

Polobuddy

Well done! This one didn’t even fit in the FD

A60904C5-720C-4133-8C3D-B8879AEFEDE4.jpeg

• Like 2

Bojack

I hope one of my other flushes gets that big those are so cool 

• Thanks 1

Bojack

Final number for first flush .78oz per tub. It too bad just gotta get it up to 1.  Also the second flush isn’t gonna go too well already have some green mold going on a couple of them 

• Like 1

Polobuddy
19 hours ago, Bojack said:

Final number for first flush .78oz per tub. It too bad just gotta get it up to 1.  Also the second flush isn’t gonna go too well already have some green mold going on a couple of them 

You can always cut that section out.

• Like 1

Bojack

Mono tubs starting fruiting much bigger fruits very impressed by them.  Also I did Hawaiian and pe together and both are doing fine in the same tub if anyone was ever wondering.  Excited to see if pe really is Stronger as everyone says. 

Sonshyn
On 10/13/2019 at 11:51 PM, Bojack said:

Also the second flush isn’t gonna go too well already have some green mold going on a couple of them 

I’ve been having trouble dialing in my second flushes on the monos as well 😕