• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Bojack

Lc transfer question

Bojack

Okay so I have 7 left over jars of wbs I am gonna noc up this weekend.  I will have about 3ml left over I want to try lc.  So am I to understand that after I make the lc and get the myc that I just suck somE of that out and put into wbs jars.  Do I have that right?  If not I will read a bit more on it to figure out the next step. 

• Like 1

mushmouth

That's it.

Make some extra jars of LC just incase the ms one goes bad you'll be able to noc them with colonized grain. You'll need a GB to do it but it's a good way to noc LC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bojack

One last thing then i honk I got it how much of the lc do i put in the grain jars?  The whole pint or like 1cc as I would from spores and do you shake the lc to mix up the myc before you draw it out?  

Bojack

Soo my lc is not going so well for the first time not sure if these would be ready to use for inoculation tomorrow. One is my best and the other is my worst and the rest are tweeners. Thanks for checking it out 

404E6D86-DF5B-440F-8A4C-CAF7EA8693C0.jpeg

5833F9B1-4F11-4621-B960-4665D1119F87.jpeg

• Like 1

Bojack

Well transferred it yesterday they are already showing growth this while lc thing is awesome

• Like 2

Bojack

So four out of the 6 look great I have two that are questionable.  Does this look like cobweb mold? 

9F51FCB5-4580-4F23-ADAF-9C3521921EC5.jpeg

mushmouth

I'm not sure what it is but definitely isn't right.

• Like 1

Bojack

Yeah that’s tossed em at least I got 3 out of 6 those should last a while 

Bojack

Soo I made 6 jars and 3 made it now one of those three just looks dead and the other two look okay is it normal for them to die off within a couple months they have been around 75-80 the whole time? 

MagicalCriminal

Once colonized, store them in the fridge

• Like 1

Gemini42
On 8/30/2019 at 7:46 PM, mushmouth said:

That's it.

Make some extra jars of LC just incase the ms one goes bad you'll be able to noc them with colonized grain. You'll need a GB to do it but it's a good way to noc LC.

I didnt know you can do that with LC. You just scoop a tablespoon or 2 into the LC mix?