• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mycomeso

New patented 6 seed blend

Mycomeso

So I recently came across a formula that’s supposed to do wonders for the yields and of course that caught my eye so here we are! Here is the link to the actual text if interested: https://patents.justia.com/patent/20180000013

I am not able to completely follow so this is what was left out. No orb water didn’t want to go extra mile quite yet on this demo.Also cumin, and rice were left out,but as the study states 6 is great but 8 seed blend is best. These were noc’d The 22nd of August.Really looking forward to seeing how she does in the mono. 

Quinoa was an absolute pain to dial in precisely without getting to mushy so I had to sterilize seeds separately then add back together. Colonization wise it looks really really strong, lotsa rhizmorphic stuff going on which is good to see. Unfortunately I couldn’t even shake it to speed things up just because how sticky the seeds are they are almost mash at the bottom (this is gonna be fun getting out of the jar!!!😤)

Z1jiC3H.jpg

Mush Zombie

Going to stick with oats for grain spawn

Sounds rough