• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

darkvoyager

Redboy monotubs

El_Piraña

Beautiful grows!

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

After I tried pans and other psilocybes I never wanted to consume cubes again. Hope you have a blast 

• Like 1

darkvoyager
9 hours ago, Mush Zombie said:

After I tried pans and other psilocybes I never wanted to consume cubes again. Hope you have a blast 

Yeah man that’s exactly  how I’m feeling. So I don’t know if my body is more tolerant than normal or what but I always do 7 grams of APE. 7 grams of these other cubensis just don’t seem to do it for me. My first trip ever must’ve been an eight of some exotic because ever since I’ve never tripped that hard on mushies even with 7 gs ape and it was an eighth.  Maybe I need to leave the others cubes for the COLD WINTER. 

I did 2 g’s pan cyan and was amazed how effective it was and maybe even more so by the fact that they don’t fucking STANK like the cubes do, and the tea shows it too. 

have decided to switch over to nothing but APES and PANS for now. 

opinions on ATL Galindoi and p. Tampanensis appreciated want to add those to my collection but only if they’re up there with the pans or is it just another fun grow, not too familiar with sclerotia I don’t know if that alone makes it worth it 

• Like 1