• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Richaroo

Nuther noob

Richaroo

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to check in and thank everyone in advance for the knowledge and help you can and have provided.

I'm super excited about my current first grow. I'm debating on whether I'm able to start fruiting my 6 quart tubs. My spawn run is a little over 2 weeks and doesn't look exactly full. Just mostly spotting. 

As you can tell. I'm still learning. Trying to not get overwhelmed by how much content is here.

Regards

• Like 1

Chuggychow
3 hours ago, Richaroo said:

My spawn run is a little over 2 weeks and doesn't look exactly full. Just mostly spotting. 

What is your temp at ? Lower temps slow down colonizing times, but higher temps can be more easily contaminated. Do you have any pics? 

Richaroo

I do. Hope this attachment works...

Not a great pic but I didn't want to leave it exposed long. 

IMG_20191016_155001.jpg

Robotard

Pics would help. Dont rush the process. Patience is a virtue to the enlightened, and torture for those of us seeking enlightenment.

If you are following a tek from the forums, rest assured you will find success. That doesnt mean you wont fail, however. But the info available in the forums is invaluable. Extra reading is not going to hurt or slow you down. Learn to bookmark vital info for when you need it on the fly. 

• Like 1

Richaroo

Robotard. I like that patience quote.

Pic is posted and I guess is pending moderator approval unless I've screwed up. 

Richaroo
On 10/17/2019 at 4:46 PM, Chuggychow said:

What is your temp at ? Lower temps slow down colonizing times, but higher temps can be more easily contaminated. Do you have any pics? 

My temp was between 76 and 78. A little too cool maybe? 

Still waiting on my picture to be approved by the moderators unless I'm mistaken on how to post pictures correctly. 

Chuggychow
6 hours ago, Richaroo said:

My temp was between 76 and 78. A little too cool maybe? 

Still waiting on my picture to be approved by the moderators unless I'm mistaken on how to post pictures correctly. 

Yeah probably a few degrees to cool, but otherwise just be patient and you’ll be good. 

Robotard
22 hours ago, Chuggychow said:

Yeah probably a few degrees to cool, but otherwise just be patient and you’ll be good. 

Yes. Keep calm and carry on. Fluctuations in temperature should be expexted, unless you have an area/space where you can completely regulate climate. (i.e.   a greenhouse). If you build it, mush will come. 

Good luck, Brother