cacti advice

tonz-o-funguy

I've been looking at getting some San Pedro cuttings, bregessii,  Is there a reputable place one should order these? has anyone tried hydroponic cacti? I have a lot of general plant experience my father owed a greenhouse and i helped him run it for 10 years when i was younger, I remember he had a few cacti I would like to get some of m own they look fairly easy to grow and fun. Best place to obtain lopohorpha seeds? I am 1/4 American Indian can I just get fam tree and go to reservation and obtain plants? If anyone has some useful information it would much appreciated!!!

• 4 months later...
MagicalCriminal

Check misplant on the web and magicplantexchange on reddit.  You'll have to look them up yourself. No links allowed😉

tonz-o-funguy

I tried there and everything i wanted was soldout lol I got on facebooks tricho Appreciation group!!! learned alot about them. Yeah but I've got some bridgesii seeds germinating,  i plan to stay with in the tricho genus/lophs I know there s some other species also that were of interest in trout notes. I started some cacti in rapid rooters in hopes i can toss them in hydro. I started poppys this year, morning glorys, ephedra, planning on more cacti seeds, then some  cuttings and starting micropropogation here soon also. i love growing stuff its so much fun!!