• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Don_Shadow

Myceliated Grain TEK

Moonphase

Not sure I'm man enough to choke down a 6 qt. tub of colonized substrate.   :OMG:

Don_Shadow

Medicinal mushrooms are often grown on sterile grain media like brown rice. Many mushroom products contain mycelia on finely ground or “micronized” brown rice substrate.

• Like 1

Samwise
On 11/22/2019 at 5:09 AM, Moonphase said:

Not sure I'm man enough to choke down a 6 qt. tub of colonized substrate.   :OMG:

Ha not sure anyone is calling anyone to attempt that! Above four tablespoons of the P. hoogshagenii/semperviva dried mycelium grain is starting to get deep in terms of dosage...this amount is very easily consumed in tea form.

• Like 1

Don_Shadow

I’ve started taking Lion’s Mane/psilocybin/niacin by adding ground myceliated rice to my breakfast smoothie.

I blended carrots, beets, blueberries, bananas, kale, dried figs, yogourt and oat milk with 1 teaspoon (3g) of ground semperviva rice and 1 tablespoon (10g) ground Lion’s Mane rice. Each full blender is three servings, so each day I consume roughly 1g psilocybe rice and 3g Lion’s Mane rice. I take two 100mg tablets of niacin (aka nicotinic acid or vitamin B3). The flush is pretty intense at first but after awhile it feels very good, creating a warm relaxing feeling through the body.

Two hours in and the effect is quite pronounced. I feel very clear, focused, attentive and motivated. The temptation to procrastinate is greatly diminished. So far so good!

From left to right: Ground Lion’s Mane rice, ground Ps. semperviva rice and niacin. The rice flour is stored with desiccant packs:

post-152737-0-49816400-1575656845.jpeg.9da052950381570c18087e16bca48d21.jpeg

It’s worth noting that Paul Stamets’ Host Defense Lion’s Mane products are also 100% mycelium on brown rice:

post-152737-0-69516000-1575656946.jpeg.a2eb54598fafef34a8bd56635caf8dc5.jpeg

• Like 1