• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

wilspeak

POWERFUL BLUE HONEY

wilspeak

This is what my Blue Honey looks like. I cut up some Fresh mushrooms and I also added Black Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Lions Mane, Sage to Real Raw Honey. This Blue Honey is going to Powerful.img.jpg.12ff371c05a28fcf538c9bdf4163710d.jpg

• Like 1

Mycomeso

What exactly are benefits of this concoction?!

• Like 1

Sonshyn

How long does all this take to come together ? Can you give us a breakdown ?

• Like 1

wilspeak
21 hours ago, Mycomeso said:

What exactly are benefits of this concoction?!

Well, Magic Mushrooms have been shown to help the brain grow new brain cells and raw Honey is very healthy to eat. As for the spices that I put in the  Honey (Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Loins Mane, Sage) Are all Very Healthy and good for the body and Mind.   

8 hours ago, Sonshyn said:

How long does all this take to come together ? Can you give us a breakdown ?

After I finished the harvest. Instead of letting the mushrooms dry. I cut up the wet fresh mushrooms and put them into an empty jar with just a little (RAW PURE HONEY). I then added certain spices (Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Loins Mane, Sage) for power and health reasons.  I then Prayed and asked for blessings over the jar of mushrooms. I poured more Honey and added more mushrooms until the jar is filled. I also have to keep the jar refrigerated to keed the Magic Honey Fresh.  I believe the spices will increase the effects of the mushrooms.  Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

Sonshyn

Yes that answers it and leads to more . Do/can you eat it right away and how much  to what affect ?

• Like 1

wilspeak
9 hours ago, Sonshyn said:

Yes that answers it and leads to more . Do/can you eat it right away and how much  to what affect ?

Yes, I or anyone else can eat it right now.  The amount is how much you want and how much can you stand to eat.... The Honey itself gets stronger the longer you let mushrooms sit in it.  I have tasted it, but  I ate about 3 or 4 grams of fresh mushrooms that I had just picked. I plan on using the honey in tea or mixing some in smoothy type drinks or just eating some right out of the jar.  Also, it's a great way to preserve your mushrooms in a way that will keep them powerful. 

• Like 1

DonkeyHote

Won't the fresh mushrooms rot in the honey? I might try this with dry cubes ground up.

• Like 1

wilspeak
On 1/15/2020 at 11:00 AM, DonkeyHote said:

Won't the fresh mushrooms rot in the honey? I might try this with dry cubes ground up.

I put the magic Honey in the refrigerator to keep it fresh, plus the spices (Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Loins Mane, Sage) will help preserve it.  It will not rot if kept Cold. As a matter of fact. I taste and smell it every few days and it's doing just fine. 

Also Placing undried (living) mushrooms🍄inside of Honey which comes from (Living) Beings called Honey Bees 🐝  is a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Idea. 

DonkeyHote
2 hours ago, wilspeak said:

I put the magic Honey in the refrigerator to keep it fresh, plus the spices (Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Loins Mane, Sage) will help preserve it.  It will not rot if kept Cold. As a matter of fact. I taste and smell it every few days and it's doing just fine. 

Also Placing undried (living) mushrooms🍄inside of Honey which comes from (Living) Beings called Honey Bees 🐝  is a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Idea. 

What about the bees bro? You just jack the fruit of all their hard labor ? You're better than that. First we took the land from the Indians and now we're taking the honey from teh bees. When will the madness end? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

wilspeak

8 hours ago, DonkeyHote said:

What about the bees bro? You just jack the fruit of all their hard labor ? You're better than that. First we took the land from the Indians and now we're taking the honey from teh bees. When will the madness end? 

jack the fruit of all their hard labor ?   I could see if I was taking TONS of Honey and wasting most of it, but 1 jr of raw honey ??  that is already in a jar and on the self in a store??  Come on man