• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mycomeso

Uncle Ben is being Mean to me!

Mycomeso

So this is my first go with trying the whole new Uncle Ben craze and was just trying to see if it’s as easy as everyone was claiming. I inoculated on the 17th but I’m not seeing results so figure I would come here for help. My process was pretty simple: Wiped the packages with iso, flame sterilized my spite needle,poked and squirted, and applied some micropore.One bag started blowing up with pressure so I’m assuming maybe the micropore wasn’t really letting it breath.The other bag just kinda stayed as is. So now I have a mushy bag of bens and a bag that I can’t really tell if anything is happening .What do Yal suggest in this situation?

Fungi2b

I'm not familiar with that tek but I kinda get your drift.  I'm gonna assume you used too much in the bag and it's too wet. Shake the bag up real good and give it a week. Then try a tried and true tek