Super potent magic mushroom tincture drops anyone?

Samwise

Hi All,

So recently this very potent magic mushroom tincture crossed my path...little blue drops, predominantly alcohol-based I think. Highly potent, essentially the mushroom answer to liquid LSD. Three drops was sufficient for a nice time, six drops and you're apparently starting to enter deeper waters. Until I had encountered this, I wasn't aware of a mushroom extract existing in such a highly potent form. Not that it isn't feasible I guess, but this was an excellent and very convenient way of using psilocybin, very smooth and easy on the body, and reliable dosing, easy to titrate oneself to their desired level of ascendancy.

Has anyone else encountered this? And does anyone with more advanced chemistry knowledge than I know how one might go about preparing such a potent tincture?

😊

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
tonz-o-funguy

Yeah I was reading that you can do an grain alcohol extraction by heating the mush and alcohol strain out material/repeat to get rest of goodies out make sure to use everclear or 151 I imagine anything 80 proof and above would work.  You can figure out dosage by volume and mass you added. You can evap it down for higher concentration or crystals. I was actually planning on doing this myself soon.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...
MagicalCriminal

Dunno. Many attempts have been made such as COG.  It could be psilocybin but not psilocin.  I would still question it simply because a little 4-ACO mixed with color and your tincture choice would give similar effects and be more stable.

• Like 2
Samwise
On 3/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, MagicalCriminal said:

Dunno. Many attempts have been made such as COG.  It could be psilocybin but not psilocin.  I would still question it simply because a little 4-ACO mixed with color and your tincture choice would give similar effects and be more stable.

Yeah I'm sceptical, I think this is a more likely explanation. I was in touch with a psychedelically interested chemist friend who has access to a GC-MS so hoping to get a sample and then he'll analyse it to find out what's really going on. He said that psilocin would actually be much more soluble than psilocybin in terms of concentration per unit amount of ethanol/water tincture...but it is a much more fragile molecule than psilocybin so that's not ideal.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
Mush Zombie
11 hours ago, Samwise said:

Just to let anyone interested in this know, someone else had a sample of these suspiciously potent "magic mushroom drops" analysed and they were 4-AcO-DMT/psilacetin. Guess we can close the file on this one!

Thanks for the update. Was just looking at RCs the other day.

Mushinist

Now that you know its 4aco, has your liking to it changed? I know some people tend to think its evil and shit lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
mushmouth
On 10/29/2020 at 8:09 PM, Mushinist said:

Now that you know its 4aco, has your liking to it changed? I know some people tend to think its evil and shit lol.

Do I have a drop of this on a Sweetart?

• Like 1
Mushinist
27 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Do I have a drop of this on a Sweetart?

No, but it'd be worth a shot if you had some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
mushmouth
39 minutes ago, Mushinist said:

No, but it'd be worth a shot if you had some.

Ah. It sounded like it because the last time I ate some of this my buddy threatened to call his pastor, lol.

4aco sounds like a hoot too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Mushinist

Yeah I still wanna try it! 

Evil I tell ya 👹

• Haha 1
Mush Zombie

Can’t be any worse than triple Cs or robotussin. As we say around my way, y’all’l be iiiiight.

• Like 1
mushmouth

Oh man!!! Every time I think of drinking that much Robitussin I get queasy.

• Haha 2
Mushinist
6 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

I would just do an extraction on it for dxm xtal 

• Like 2
Flawedprophecy
On 10/31/2020 at 5:57 PM, mushmouth said:

Same here man. Had some epic robo trips but its not worth chugging a bottle lol 

• Like 2
mushmouth
16 minutes ago, Flawedprophecy said:

Same here man. Had some epic robo trips but its not worth chugging a bottle lol 

Oh ma gad the most I ever drank was 1tbls and then spent the next half hour under the faucet trying to get it off my tongue 🤑

• Haha 1