• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

tonz-o-funguy

Trich no problem!!! myc eating contam!!

Question

tonz-o-funguy

So I had this is my throwaway pile and notice that mycelium was eating the trich!! I didnt know this could happen!?! Myc has thriced in size since i isolated it. I hope it makes it bc I'm gonna print that and take an isolate. It was a ms jar corumba or eq cant remeber. i hope it wins out I guess we'll  see. How often does this happen?

WIN_20200229_16_21_49_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200229_16_21_56_Pro.jpg

4 answers to this question

tonz-o-funguy

Well this one is almost done and consumed all of the contaminate! I hope it can fruit! It'll be a great one to clone if so! I'm assuming this doesn't happen often myc eating contam?

WIN_20200306_18_15_42_Pro.jpg

MagicalCriminal

If your going bulk, I wouldn't open it inside the house. I have had a fully colonized bag on the outside, but upon breaking it up for sub, the bag was instantly filled with a cloud of spores from the tammed center. Luckily the bag hadn't been opened yet.

• Like 1

tonz-o-funguy

yeah i like to at least  fill a syringe with bleach and dump it on them. I made the mistake once of opening inside. 

MagicalCriminal

I toss Tam in the dumpster unopened. The landfill can deal with it.