• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Sonshyn

I have some Ps cyan ordered and I’ve been trying to comb through the forums for info on them .

I’m assuming I can noc grain spawn with the spores ? 

I was also planning on trying to make a little LC with the Ss and see if it could work, or should I try agar or both ? 

@MagicalCriminal did I see you had a bag of grain spawn mentioned in a thread recently ? Care to share your experience ? 

MagicalCriminal
4 hours ago, Sonshyn said:

@MagicalCriminal did I see you had a bag of grain spawn mentioned in a thread recently ? Care to share your experience ? 

Last May I nocced a few bags of supplemented sawdust substrate with ps. Cyan. It was very slow growing but that could have been moisture related. Took 6 months to colonize 5lb bags.  Last fall I made an outdoor bed lasagna style with one bag which is still growing. Maybe turkey day mush in the SE. Lol fat chance but I miss the magic of the PNW.

Another bag I gave to a online friend in Oregon. The last I traded for a rooted kratom tree for my magic garden.

Sonshyn

That’s awesome man . I haven’t messed with sawdust spawn . This’ll be interesting . 

MagicalCriminal

I've done a little. Lion's mane was most successful. Also grew some bags of maitake but never managed fruiting them. Possibly poor genes according to research.