Shrooms and other drugs.

Moonphase

I'm on  the antibiotic Doxycycline but want to test out the golden teacher grow results from this past spring.   Should I wait until after the antibiotics?   If I test the shrooms for potency/dose information while still on the antibiotic can I expect any adverse interaction between the two?   Hoping someone has a good chemistry background or/and some practical experience along these lines.    

Flawedprophecy

What you are asking, to me would be a contradiction.  A contradiction would be something not working with something. But im not a doctor so I can't say. 

Mush Zombie

I’d say wait just to be safe until your gut health is back to normal after the antibiotics wreck it. Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Moonphase
On 10/29/2020 at 7:44 PM, Mush Zombie said:

I’d say wait just to be safe until your gut health is back to normal after the antibiotics wreck it. Just my opinion.

Today is day 5 after quitting the antibiotics so I should be clean of free of any concern about any possible chemical interference.   Waiting for the stomach to kind of heal up 5 months on that stuff was a long time.  

Mush Zombie

That’s an extraordinary amount of time really.