68 Quart Jar Incubator!

Those Who Were

I sure do hope the Pics are self explanitory enough to allow for anybody to build this ic. If there are any questions about the construction process, please let me know.Peace All.NS

• Like 1
Mush Zombie

I sure do hope the Pics are self explanitory enough to allow for anybody to build this ic. If there are any questions about the construction process, please let me know.Peace All.NS

You really did a heck of a job on those pictures, my man. I am sure anyone who looks at them will understand completely. This is one of the most thourough teks I have ever seen. And there is even get drunk while doing this instructions :pooping: Its a true tek. :)Thanks
  • Like 1
Those Who Were

You really did a heck of a job on those pictures, my man. I am sure anyone who looks at them will understand completely. This is one of the most thourough teks I have ever seen. And there is even get drunk while doing this instructions :pooping: Its a true tek. :lol:Thanks

I figured i had to show the "neccessities" that go along with a build...LOL! VODKA and Smokes :) ! That was my second Bottle last evening, so I ended up drinkin a fifth in all.Thanks for liking it. I have been putting off doing that build for too long and it's so simplistic to do. Just toss a blanket over it and it's outta sight of prying eyes :lol: !Peace.NS
  • Like 1
Those Who Were

How are the air leaks where the tubs meet? Have you thought about using a layer of weather stripping? Just a thought...

No need to worry about any leakage as they mate up very well if properly aligned during construction. Anyway there are 2 heater pads in there. 1 on the bottom (the biggest one 60 gal) and 1 upper pad (the smaller 10-15 gal) affixed to the inside roof. Plenty of heat going on in there! And 2 computer fans to circulate the heat! If anything I may have to crack the lid a bit to help push some heat out!!! That sucker gets hot!!! I was hitting 97deg before i put the dub-tub together with just the 60 gal pad! It's all about dialing it in for a few days prior to actually adding spawn materials to the jars. Thanks for looking in Bro.Peace.NS
  • Like 1
Those Who Were

Yea NS that is bad ass beast!! Glad to see it full already! Nice pics!! :D

Thank You Mr. 767....LOL :durr: ! I will be adding spawn materials to the jars tomorrow nite. Just have to get time to do an all nite pc session!!!I did a real clean sift of a huge bucket of Pennington's Premium WBS and now have pure millet to work with, I like to to use millet because it works really well with the No-soak No-simmer tek I've always used.Peace Bro!NS
  • Like 1
Those Who Were

Okay Folks, I decided to wrap that big bitch in insulating foam and she's holding at approx 86.5 deg. With both fans running and NO jars in it yet!!! Wow it really does produce some heat. So, I cracked the lid a littl bit ago and I'll see how that eguals it out, because once jars go into this sucker full of spawn...the temps will rise all on their own. I can't believe that big sucker is producing that much heat!!! I'll get her dialed in before i noc jars to put in there!Oh, got my 4 new PE syringes today, and wow, i can actually see spores in there this time, and LOTS of them!!!!Time to get my ass in gear and actually cook some spawn!!!Peace All.NS

Damn NS,thats one mighty fine son of a bitch ya got there! :lol: :lol: And the PE and APE syringes I got a while ago were loaded with myc too and were great to use in my Karo/Malt LCs.Took off with the quickness.Is this your first work with PE? Youre gonna love the aggressiveness of that strain.Im waiting to see my first PE Zombie Tub start to pin.Very best of luck bro .

Those Who Were

Damn NS,thats one mighty fine son of a bitch ya got there! ;):lol: And the PE and APE syringes I got a while ago were loaded with myc too and were great to use in my Karo/Malt LCs.Took off with the quickness.Is this your first work with PE? Youre gonna love the aggressiveness of that strain.Im waiting to see my first PE Zombie Tub start to pin.Very best of luck bro .

Nope not my first rodeo :lol: ...been doin PE alot! It's one of My Favs, but I did do more GWM and WZ last season. Just made up 2 karo/malt lc's today for PE and WZ, and nocced up some more millet and milo jars with PE and GWM. WOW, Now that big bitch of an ic is chock full!!! No new pics of her being plumb full. She's holding temps at 86.8 deg and I won't open her up till the 28th. I should see massive growth with the use of malted grains :lol:Thanks for looking in.Peace bro.NS
  • 1 month later...
Those Who Were

!!!!!! That's the most ingenious inc I've ever seen!!!!!Bitchin job!

Thank You! It's easy to set up and tear down...fits together in a couple minutes. You should make one!Peace.NS
shroomolas

I think I will! I already have the same reptile heat mat and CPU fans out the ass lol great idea btw to use the fan to move the hot air around!

Those Who Were

Damn thats nice and when your all done using it you can make a huge dub tub out of it.

Ya, I guess it could be used that way but, I'm a "Bag Man" and this is just a spawn incubator ;) . I have it full of KSSS and PE-Regression jars at present. Just nocc'ed them all on the 14th. I also have PE-R, GWM and KSSS lc's in there :D .Peace.NS
Those Who Were

Okay...wow! I have growth in all jars in just 3 days from MS innoc!!! Streaks of growth from top to bottom!!! The KSSS is one fast bitch and My PE-R (PE Regression) which was normal PE, but turned back and produced it's non mutated and very large mushrooms, is going wild!!! I'm sure happy i printed some of those last year!!! Looks to be a stellar grow :D ! I'm sure to have a full house by Memorial Day!!!Peace.NS