First Time Grower Wondering Has A Burning Question

Can shroom species account for this wonderful trip I get occasionally where I just feel like giggly smiles and floating on a cloud? If so I want to grow that kind anyone know what I'm looking for?

Mush Zombie

strains should not be confused with species. generally what you would be looking for is psilocybe cubensis (whatever you like) and panaeolus cyanesens. pan cyans are a litte harder to grow though and not what a beginner should start with. Cubensis are very easy.

shroomy_peace

My advice is to start with cubes and go from there. If you absolutely must grow the other types, do an outdoor grow if your local conditions permit. You will have a much better chance of success.Also, make sure you know the requirements of the species you wish to grow. Cubes like doo, cyans like wood, and liberty caps like decaying grass roots. Good luck though, I've been doing this for about 6 months and am trying some of the more difficult edible and medicinal varieties now. Just because it hasn't been done, doesn't mean it can't be done. :)

• Like 1