• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mush Zombie

Albino Penis Envy (Ape)

Mush Zombie

Albino Penis Envy (APE) is a very unique strain of Psilocybe Cubensis. This mushroom is a hybrid of the infamous Penis Envy, and Albino PF, and is very potent. However, this mushroom does not produce as well as other strains of Cubensis. The mushrooms tend to be small in stature, but very dense, and slow to mature. The spores are hard to harvest, as the caps rarely show their gills, and the spores are transparent. APE is known best as a "novelty mushroom." If you can get a clone from a nice cluster, it will produce much better though.

All in all, it is a very fun mushroom to grow, and is a must have for any collector.

Growth parameters are the same as any Psilocybe Cubensis, but this mushroom does not do well on cakes. It does best in a bulk application.

post-5-0-64421000-1329495914_thumb.jpg post-5-0-68097900-1329499789_thumb.jpg (second picture thanks to flawed smile.png)

• Like 2

BEYOND2

i hope my APE grow produces thanks for the info

Those Who Were

I like my shrooms POTENT, but a lil faster. I do have my ways of getting them to col spawn jars and Subs very quickly but, I do not have the patience for APE. Did it and din't see much for my efforts or ic space in my domicile grow. I have NO intention to go commercial size with this chubby white fella! But PE, ....Now that's my forte'! I do that all the time and love it. It's just a tad bit slower to pin than reg cubes but it is worth the extra week wait!Peace.NS

• Like 1

Dozzer

Albino Penis Envy (APE) is a very unique strain of Psilocybe Cubensis. This mushroom is a hybrid of the infamous Penis Envy, and Albino PF, and is very potent. However, this mushroom does not produce as well as other strains of Cubensis. The mushrooms tend to be small in stature, but very dense, and slow to mature. The spores are hard to harvest, as the caps rarely show their gills, and the spores are transparent. APE is known best as a "novelty mushroom." If you can get a clone from a nice cluster, it will produce much better though.

All in all, it is a very fun mushroom to grow, and is a must have for any collector.

Growth parameters are the same as any Psilocybe Cubensis, but this mushroom does not do well on cakes. It does best in a bulk application.

post-5-0-64421000-1329495914_thumb.jpg post-5-0-68097900-1329499789_thumb.jpg (second picture thanks to flawed :lol:)

Beautiful looking APE Myco, I am a collector so to speak, and I think Ill be trying to get some APE, I dont mind waiting for a novelty

ANd flawed is an amazing bic cultivator !! :lol:

Thanx for sharing

Peace From The East

**D**

SquidHead

Beautiful looking APE Myco, I am a collector so to speak, and I think Ill be trying to get some APE, I dont mind waiting for a noveltyANd flawed is an amazing bic cultivator !! :lol:Thanx for sharingPeace From The East**D**

Yes, beautiful they are!They like big bulk grows best IME.post-106-0-79641900-1329596733_thumb.jpgpost-106-0-46448900-1329596734_thumb.jpgStill like said above they are not as prolific.
  • Like 1

Dozzer

Yes, beautiful they are!They like big bulk grows best IME.post-106-0-79641900-1329596733_thumb.jpgpost-106-0-46448900-1329596734_thumb.jpgStill like said above they are not as prolific.

Nice SquidHead...I tend to look at mushrooms at different angle these days, and the angle of the APE's in the pics are verry beautifull(not in a ghay sence either), Ive become more and more facinated with the growth...and of course the study once a week...I hope to have a collection of species at my disposal in the next few years, so I can pick and choose what to grow depending on what mood im in...still have a long way to go, but Im learning new shit everyday about mushrooms of all sorts...even the poiseness ones(not to grow, only to learn)Next year, i really want to try some exotics...but I dont feel that I have the rite amount of experiance as of yet, but soon.Thanx for sharing your picsPeace From The East**D**
  • Like 1

SquidHead

There is nothing ghay about seeing the beauty in nature, especially when its alound us! :boxxy:

• Like 1

AlbinoRhino

Awesome!

• Like 1