• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

AL2O3

MALT AND KARO LIQUID CULTURE

Twotails

I use liquid malt, only thing i could find, it is 3ml barley malt syrup, and 5ml light karo syrup to 250ml water. i normaly make 500ml per jar(quart jar) and i do 7 jars at a time.

Str0be

This is the only LC tek I have ever used. Works like a charm.

• Like 2

BEYOND2

nice shit!!!!!!!

• Like 1

phish

Mark/malt is the only one that has EVER worked for me.Its an outstanding tek and it stays crystal clear with extra light malt,

• Like 2

Dozzer

Hands down...Best LC TEK availble...once I tried i never turned back to any otherPeace From The East**D**

• Like 2

BEYOND2

hey how much malt would i add to a 1/2 pint jar if i use 1 tbls of karo im retarded whn it comes to ML measurements :P

• Like 1

AL2O3

hey how much malt would i add to a 1/2 pint jar if i use 1 tbls of karo im retarded when it comes to ML measurements :P

1 tbsp = 5 ml/cc1/4 tsp = 0.5 gramsyou are making the amount for a pint jar. If you are going to use 1 tbsp of karo
  • Like 1

BEYOND2

ok so 3 ML is about 1/2 a tbsp of karo thn

• Like 1

Str0be

You can also weigh out the Karo. Karo is just like water and weighs 1g per ml.

• Like 1

AL2O3

yes, round about 1/2tablespoon is 3 ml/cc

You can also weigh out the Karo. Karo is just like water and weighs 1g per ml.

Actually 1 ml/cc karo weighs 1.5 grams
  • Like 1

thepuma

I ran with this one and the future is looking good :wub:

• Like 1

Guest DocShroo

hey how much malt would i add to a 1/2 pint jar if i use 1 tbls of karo im retarded whn it comes to ML measurements :D

a good rule is 1/4 tsp malt to 1 tsp karo to 600 h2o then pour into smal jars and pc 15 min, i found 100ml baby bottles with a tyvek lid and a dot of rtv col super fast with these measurements 10 days and they are ready
  • Like 2

BEYOND2

a good rule is 1/4 tsp malt to 1 tsp karo to 600 h2o then pour into smal jars and pc 15 min, i found 100ml baby bottles with a tyvek lid and a dot of rtv col super fast with these measurements 10 days and they are ready

nice thanks for the tip doc
  • Like 1

Guest Taviddude

Nice write-up Al. I just had someone ask me about this Tek from another forum, lol. The knowledge spreads man, the knowledge spreads.... B)

• Like 1

WyLee

Definately trying this! The LC looks nice and clear... desirable IMO. Thanks for the write up :D

• Like 1

stnulberom

Tried 7 q jars with this today all Brazilian from Ralphsters but I did about half dose on the recommended amount of karo and malt for q jars. The dry barley malt was a bit of a pain is the liquid a good alternative?

• Like 1

AL2O3

liquid malt will work, malt is just sugar from grains, grain is allowed to germinate and the starch is converted into simple sugars. fungi love it

• Like 1