• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

AL2O3

RYE GRASS SEED PREP (RGS)

Dozzer

DBL POST, MY BAD !!!

WyLee

Fear is not an Option my sista from a different Mista !!! :P I just wanted to add, that if you dont look forward to the more Complicated(So to speak) processes & experiment for what is working the best for you, unfortunatly you will get bored with the hobby dooing the same thing over and over again...theres nothing wrong with this, but ya never know you may have super luck with Rye over WBS or vise versa...ramble ramble...basically dont be scared to try new out. Sometimes trying new leads you into a whole different though pattern...experimental minds rule this hobby...know what I mean. Peace **D**

Lol D... ur right :P I did do just one bag bc I was curious. It's huge too (at least to me), I put like 4 quarts of rye in it! I ended up having a little extra LC in my syringe, didn't know what to do with it, so I walked outside where I have some hpoo drying and shot up a piece of poop and stuck it in a loosly tied baggy. Purely just for shits n giggles and observation. (Pun intended!) Thanks for the input!
  • Like 1

OStricher

Dozzer is right. trying new things will show a lot. Some work for some and others don't. You don't have to go big in trying. If it works...great. If not, you haven't lost much. A "shits n giggles" experiment. I love it! :lol:

Dozzer

Lol D... ur right :P I did do just one bag bc I was curious. It's huge too (at least to me), I put like 4 quarts of rye in it! I ended up having a little extra LC in my syringe, didn't know what to do with it, so I walked outside where I have some hpoo drying and shot up a piece of poop and stuck it in a loosly tied baggy. Purely just for shits n giggles and observation. (Pun intended!) Thanks for the input!

Shits first, giggles when fruits are done...giggity !!! :P

Peace

**D**

WyLee

Baahaha, poops funny :)