Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Str0be

grain spawn
Str0be's NO FAIL WBS Tek

18 posts in this topic

Reserved

Very nice man. +2.

nicely put together tek. I will do some WBS the same way soon. let you know how it works of rme

Epic...and truly worth a "STROBALIFIC" +3, every word I read, an I dont usually do that, Im usually the one who skims information so I dont blow a mind gasket...verry good job my friend...cant wait to see whats in store for the reserved spotPeace**D**

Epic...and truly worth a "STROBALIFIC" +3, every word I read, an I dont usually do that, Im usually the one who skims information so I dont blow a mind gasket...verry good job my friend...cant wait to see whats in store for the reserved spotPeace**D**

Thanks bro, the reserved spot is really for when we get some green guys in here who ask questions. It will be a Q & A section with a compilation of their questions and answers. Also whatever I think of in the future.

another great tek strobe!!!!!!!!!

so i did a pot of 7 jars using the 3=7 and it was spot on. this tek allowed me to really clean my grain before pcing. i noced the 7 with APE stupid me, but it is a good strain all the way around. will post picks soon.i just noticed i did not use the verm, good thing i dried my grain before loading the jars.

its about to hit the screen for a little cleaning and drying and then on to the PC!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna noc 5 and do a G2G transfer fingers crossed!

So no soaking over night and this works out well for ya doc. How have you tweaked this tek ? Just curious was gonna give it a shot but just use my noodle strainer instead of a screen and not use verm in the bottom of the jars its pretty dry in my state things dry fast here.

So no soaking over night and this works out well for ya doc. How have you tweaked this tek ? Just curious was gonna give it a shot but just use my noodle strainer instead of a screen and not use verm in the bottom of the jars its pretty dry in my state things dry fast here.

i do it all in an hour soak after the water boils in the pot, i don't clean or rinse just dump in the seed put the lid back on. no sunflowers. then after an hour i heat up the water to a slow boil and shut off and stir. strain hot and i dump mine into a tub and let cool. in there still to wet i add a couple cups of very dry hpoo, you can use verm, let set ten min and see where your at moisture wise. set it where you like it and jar them up and pc. this all takes about three hours and your done letting the jars cool at this point. once cool you will see your grain are hydrated but not wet in any way. i got the basics from this tek for what i do.

Cool thanks Doc I usually soak my seed but I have been wanting to try a no soak method. Ill guess im going to wally world today to pick some seed up and give this a try.

Hey! I put my WBS in my 5 gal bucket and then put double the amount of boiling water as I had WBS. After 45min I opened it and scooped out all the sunflower seeds. If I let it sit overnight before pressure cooking it will my spawn become contaminated later on when I enter the syringe? Also, I dont have a pressure cooker. If I put an inch of boiling water into a pot and seal the top and let it steam for a couple hours will that work? Thank you for all your help!

A PC is a must for grains/bulk process, you can do the PF TEK without a PC but thats BRF cakes, without a PC your gonna get real frustrated and waste alot of suplies Peace **D**

A PC is a must for grains/bulk process, you can do the PF TEK without a PC but thats BRF cakes, without a PC your gonna get real frustrated and waste alot of suplies

Peace

**D**

Ahh thanks for saving my ass. I'll go out and buy a pc tomorrow, but is it okay that my bird seed sat wet overnight in vermiculite before using a pc? The pc will kill any forming bacteria anyway, correct?

Post Source: Str0be's NO FAIL WBS Tek

Ahh thanks for saving my ass. I'll go out and buy a pc tomorrow, but is it okay that my bird seed sat wet overnight in vermiculite before using a pc? The pc will kill any forming bacteria anyway, correct?

Post Source: Str0be's NO FAIL WBS Tek

It depends if the grains have begun sprouting or not. If there is even the slightest sprouting action going on, the soaked grain is toast.

Hello there! This looks like an amazing tek, I can't wait to try it. I do have one question however, I have read elsewhere that you should shake up spawn jars when they are 25% colonized to speed up the process. Is this recommended with the vermiculite on the bottom? Should we do the half shake as stated above or does it not matter after colonization begins, and we can really 'let her rip'? :) Thanks in advance!

yes, the tek says to shake between 15-25%. It does just fine with the verm. After PC, the verm stays moist, it is not dry.