• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mush Zombie

Soak and no Simmer WBS tek

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• MagicalCriminal
      The casing keeps moisture in. It's not needed if you can maintain 90-95% rh. If you have occasional problems with your humidifier, casing would be insurance.
    • Moonphase
      Great looking.  Enjoy.  
    • dzdzdz
      Oh true so you would want to hit them right at cloning stage? Did to more sugars at the roots 
    • keebles124
        *****Sorry i posted twice, not sure where was the best place**** Hey all, straight to the point.... Got Burma fruiting.  Pins started off brownish and now are tinted blue.  I believe the substrate did dry out a little bit when pins started to appear, but i added a little water on the sides of the tray just so it would wick some water up into it, which it did,  then i poured off the excess, being gentle as i did so.  Humidity(old humidifier) wasn't consistent after casing, now it's stable at 90% Temp stable. (68-72) Growth consistent daily No ugly contams anywhere.   My potential fuck ups: -Forgot plastic lining in tray - casing too thick maybe (50/50 peat/verm only) maybe 1/4in thick, will go thinner next time - over misted to add moisture during early humidity issues. (Slowed down misting after humidity fixed)   Questions:   -Are they still good? -Is it bruising from errors or the potency stuff that is talked about? -do i even need casing next time, since they grew from the uncased sides of the tray? -oh yea, most importantly, are they still good?   Thanks in advance.
    • Baphomet
      That looks ready to me!