• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

BEYOND2

HONEY LC

Mush Zombie

Thank you, Beyond2 for making this tek for us! This is a great LC tek, and FLXNUTZ methods are legendary!

BEYOND2

for sure anything to help

BEYOND2

is it worth pinning ;)

Mush Zombie

is it worth pinning ;)

It absolutley is, very fine write up.Your wish is my command, sir.

BEYOND2

cool thanks

Sugaree

Thanks for posting this! Both are great teks and I use these lids and venting method on my LC's. As was suggested in a similar tek, I put poly-fil in the empty syringe which acts as a filter so that no contaminants get sucked into the LC when venting the vacuum seal.

• Like 1

Those Who Were

Nice tek, damn and you got a pin ..:D

BEYOND2

thanks ive been usen this tek since ive started doin LC's

Those Who Were

LC's are the shizzy, I have too much of it though, gonna have to start tossing a few qts jars away as i start ISO LC's...:rolleyes: wife say I take too much room up in the fridge , damn I need a mini fridge for the basement..:ph34r:Great write up mang,,:lol:

BEYOND2

thanks............ and i just picked up a mini fridge at walmart for 80 bucks last week now i have room for the mustard and ketchup again :rolleyes:

Those Who Were

thanks............ and i just picked up a mini fridge at walmart for 80 bucks last week now i have room for the mustard and ketchup again :rolleyes:

Lmfao.... That's not bad price, does is have decent room?Although I won't shop at wally world, I will get it elsewhere for around same price I imagine..:ph34r:

BEYOND2

i dont know how much LC's and shit u got but it has enough room for wat i got and thn some check itpost-13-0-27576800-1327555231_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Those Who Were

Oh hell yah man, thanks for taking a pic brah..:rolleyes:Plenty of room, but I will fill it and then want more room lmao.. What style plug? 2 or 3 prong

BEYOND2

its a 3 prong

BEYOND2

Thanks for posting this! Both are great teks and I use these lids and venting method on my LC's.As was suggested in a similar tek, I put poly-fil in the empty syringe which acts as a filter so that no contaminants get sucked into the LC when venting the vacuum seal.

damn thats a good idea thanks for the tip

Those Who Were

Nice thanks for the tek I will give this a try when I get some honey.

BEYOND2

Nice thanks for the tek I will give this a try when I get some honey.

it works with karo too if u got some :boxxy:

Those Who Were

I use Karo only because I dont like sediment in my Lcs I never have luck when sediment is invovled I always get contams for some reason. But this gives me hope to try again. Do you get much sediment when using honey ?

BEYOND2

I use Karo only because I dont like sediment in my Lcs I never have luck when sediment is invovled I always get contams for some reason. But this gives me hope to try again. Do you get much sediment when using honey ?

ya the honey always carmalizes so i useually get sediment at the bottom, the only good thing from doing this is it gives the MYC somthn to grab on too.......ive never had a contamn IME do to sediment, but do wat works for you

Those Who Were

Ill give it a go this week sometime when I grab some honey from the store

MushBoss

i made some jars of this and it got the sediment on the bottom so we shall see how it grows.

Fast

I think I will give this a try seems to be very quick and easy I like that, never used honey before. Nice write up!

BEYOND2

ya its real easy u dont need malt or distilled water like the malt and karo tek.........but i just did the malt and karo tek for the first time and im startn to like it i dont see any difference in the 2 teks except the honey starts to colonize before the malt/karo does but in the end they both have the same amount of LC IME

OStricher

I nvr tried straight honey. many said it failed. I did do it with karo and it works fine. Honey is a natural antibiotic. I think it helps with tam resistance.