• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mush Zombie

Always Have An Exit Plan

Mush Zombie

I have seen many times where people start to grow their own supply, which is a better idea than buying some bullshit off the street that you have no idea what the fuck it is, or if its even worth a fuck. Some people get deep into it, and start doing it A LOT... Without being prepared to dispose of everything with a quickness, in case of a big mouth.

This subject can be a little taboo, or even generally just not thought of. Everyone goes into it with a positive frame of mind, and get all caught up in learning it, so they dont think about "what will I do if I need to abort mission." Lets talk about this. I would like to gather how much or if anyone has thought of what the fuck to do in an emergency and if you can get the fuck out of dodge before the shit hits the fan.

So just like any tek, lets start with some basics.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO DISPOSE OF YOUR SHIT:

• Trash bags (preferably contractor bags)
  • broom/dustpan and/or vacuum cleaner
  • bleach
  • vehicle
  • dumpster away from your location
  • FIND A DUMPSTER AWAY FROM YOUR LOCATION BEFORE YOU START

Ok so first of all, I do water damage restoration, so I generally know where to find a dumpster. Locations for a dumpster can be grocery stores, apartment complexes, restaurants, etc. Find one that is at least a mile away from your location. the further the better. Remember where its at, so that you can get there to dump your shit even in a stressful emergency situation.

2. KEEP YOUR CONTRACTOR BAGS IN YOUR FRUITING AREA

Don't think of contractor bags as an unnecessary expense. They can be used to line tubs with, and hold up well under high load, unlike most trash bags. The last thing you want is to load up a bunch of substrate, and/or jars, and be carrying that bag out of your house and have the whole bottom tear open, spilling all the shit you need to get rid of onto your yard or driveway, showing everyone what you got in there. That will just take up more time trying to get it cleaned up, and could cost you.

3. THROW AWAY YOUR JARS

Don't be afraid to toss your jars out. those are replaceable but your life is not. You don't have to throw away your tubs. Just dump the shit into a bag and spray it out with bleach. Thats all you need to do for tubs.

4. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

NEVER tell anyone what the fuck you are doing. NEVER!! Not your mom, not your girl, not your boyfriend, not ANYONE! It can seem like a good idea to let a few people in on what you are doing. Naturally you will want to. It's an interesting complex process that makes you seem cool and smart. DON'T FUCKING DO IT! 3 people can keep a secret if two are dead, and anyone that knows automatically has power over you, no matter how cool you are with them at the time. You get in a fight, fuck your home boys girl or whatever, next thing you know, they are threatening to snitch on you. 

If you get in a situation where some people in uniforms bust in your house, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS!! No matter what they say, just keep your mouth shut and most of the time they cant prove shit. They need you to tell on yourself because they are clueless, and will likely fuck the whole case up because they dont know how to properly handle what they are looking at.

5. IF YOU LIVE IN AN APARTMENT OR HOUSING THAT IS MANAGED/RENTED:

Change the locks. Most people get found out because of maintenance/landlord walking up in their house and spotting the grow. It's easy to change the locks, and just bullshit the people if they find out that you did. It's not easy to get out of them seeing your shit.

6. NEVER SELL YOUR STASH

This is self explanatory. Don't be a douche.

• Like 2

sandalphon

Rule number one: don't get caught. Imperative to rule number one: keep thy mouth closed at all times. Good idea with this mz. Definitely keep all of your breakdown and disposal gear right there at the crime scene. The cooler you look to people, the more likely you are to get caught. You don't want to be cool. You want to not exist. You don't want any "haters".

Those Who Were

This is a good thread. Very informative. IMO rule number 4 is the most important.

thepuma

IMO Rule #1 for me is "if your in Game mode never shit where you really live"! I know not everyone can do that but that's a question I recommend someone ask themselves "how big they want to be"? Cause i can say from hard learned life experiences the price of business is always high! and remember game mode being key words in that being my rule #1 ;)

After reading MZ's #4 I have to amend my #1 to v1.4 or v4.1a ^_^

Unless your a snitch then just look deep into yourself and just think the only people higher on the shit face list is pedophiles and rapists! Even wife beaters have been upgraded to less douchy! 

• Like 1

itsponge

Imo rule #4 & 6 are most important seek it to the wrong person they do something terrible guess who knocking on your door

itsponge

Another thing ill like to add is
Know your state law on & psilocybin mushrooms

Why might this come in handy& here's & why

• if you plan to do this hobby check what your getting your self in and what the punishment in your state if world would happen to slip out and then decide if you want to continue or not
  • a prepared defendant is better then a blind defendant read about the law and previous cases on how people save their ass and how the courts ruled them, this can save your ass in the process by knowing what to expect or a way out such as in a loophole For example the state of Florida----"Florida stands out because of a decision in fiske v Florida by the Florida supreme court which ruled that "wild-picked" psilocbin mushrooms could not be legally considered "containers" of psliocybin and thus would have to be specifically listed in Florida law by the legislature if they meant to make them illegal. Florida legislature has not chosen to change the law since then "wild psilocybin mushrooms" are presumptively legal to posses in Florida. this does not mean police wont arrest you for possession of wild mushrooms, but this has been used as a successful defense against such charges"

​Knowing small things like that make a huge difference in whether you end in the slammer or a freeman.
P.s Psilocbin mushrooms are still a schedule I substance under the United States controlled substance act of 1970(Fed. Reg.) and mostly every time federal law overrules state law

Just my two cents

Edited by itsponge

Mush Zombie

lol if you live in the US, they are illegal. However, most states dont give a shit about some mushrooms, unless you are selling them. Just dont be a douche or act like an asshole, tell people, and shit will be alright!

shroomy_peace

Ya loose lips sink ships. Wisest words every illicit substance producer could ever hear.

₰☯ღѦк

PEOPLE HAVE BIG FUCKING MOUTHS AND FUCK THE PO POLICE

Str0be

any reason for posting this up? Past experience?

Mike

I have seen many times where people start to grow their own supply, which is a better idea than buying some bullshit off the street that you have no idea what the fuck it is, or if its even worth a fuck. Some people get deep into it, and start doing it A LOT... Without being prepared to dispose of everything with a quickness, in case of a big mouth.

apparently he noticed a lot of people having to ditch their shit in a frenzy bc they ran their mouths ;)

₰☯ღѦк

any reason for posting this up? Past experience?

for those kids who dont think ahead of time on how they go about the hobby

Those Who Were

I don't tell anybody anything. Had to learn the hard way on that one many years ago. My friend thinks i'm incubating mantis ooths in my ic. Hehehe ;):ph34r::thumbs_up:

thepuma

If you end up in the Pen cause of some mushys its time to...... well......yea! revaluation time of your life choices.

blondy
Posted (edited)

Was a hydro grower and a person i supplyed got busted for selling. Of course he blabed like a baby ! Thank god his girlfriend called me  . Me and my brother cleaned out my house in a half hour .PLease dont talk if this happens to you take your shit . ps POPO coundnt find enough evidance to arrest me.HAVE A  PLAN!!!

Edited by blondy
repeated a sentance

MadCow

This is a good and educational write up. I can't speak from a mycology point of view, but things outside our control may get alittle thought to. A few months ago a guy in the town home across the way went crazy and beat his wife pretty badly. He then told her he would kill her and then burn the place down. As it happens, my bedroom looks down into his home. So SWAT came and set up on my bed, put me, my pregnant wife and my older girl child on the couch down stairs and ordered us a pizza. I had two pot plants growing on the balcony to what would likely have been the left of the muzzle of the snipers weapon. Had no idea that was coming! Anyway, keeping calm is about the only thing I would add. Even if the cops are in your house keep calm, and have a plan for the worst. I figured I was going to jail after they shot that fool. They finished the pizza and left. So no matter what, keep cool. Even if they "got ya". Also, if you have a best half, make sure they know the plan. For my house if the hammer falls my best half is to feign ignorance and snitch on me. I'll likely do my research with some food grade mushroom containers mixed in.