• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mush Zombie

Rez Effect Reloaded

shroomy_peace

insane pinset... nice :D

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• mushmouth
      Bullshit. One of your questions was,  "Does spores have magic in them also which makes them stronger?" Not to mention your inability to comprehend many replies.
    • Tripster727
      Lmao i will do that! The other tub is cased.. Just waiting for it to fruit!!! I got a huge ass mono that is almost colonized, im gonna put wax paper on top of the sub so i dont get plastic and what not and use a hot can and melt some holes and use tyvek double maybe triple tyvek unless i can get time n get polyfill or you guys think i can just leave the lid ofd centered and gapped? I can mist and fan if i have to... I will keep y'all posted lmk wat ya think  They do look bare without a casing.... Oh well 
    • rachael47
      Serious about what? I just wondered why they were stronger before the veil breaks. Trying to put things together. I guess it was a stupid question. Sorry
    • phish
      And I stand corrected on the generic Tyvek too Bro ! Lol Forgive the dumb question that I have to ask. You do have a one-hole lid, rubber side down, underneath those Tyvek lids right ?
    • mushmouth
      Here are some very old ones... Still using them today.