If you want to learn how to grow magic mushrooms in bulk, that is cost effective, and easy, then you have just found the best source of information on the internet! Although this tek is primarily geared towards learning how to grow psilocybin mushrooms (psychedelic mushrooms, hallucinogenic mushrooms, shrooms, whatever you want to call them), you can use this tutorial to learn how to grow several edible and medicinal species of mushrooms. You will need to read this whole page, probably more than once, so bookmark it! I hope you just read that.  

On this page I will walk you through a few of the most popular techniques people have use to learn for many years. There are more ways than just the three most popular that you will find on this page, but if you want to learn how to grow shrooms, these are the best there are for practicality, quality, potency, and total yield. 

Before you begin you will need mushroom spores or cultures to grow your shrooms with (if you have no idea what "magic mushrooms" are, the most common one is psilocybe cubensis. This is a tek for growing psilocybe cubensis mushrooms mainly as they are easy, but others can be grown with this). Don't get ripped off because you can find a website that sells them dirt cheap! Buy from reputable quality vendors, and you will get quality products. I cannot stress how important it is to obtain quality spores from a quality source.  If you like shroomology, and like my tek I have shared with you, please support our sponsors. We stay online with your support!