Penis Envy That Grew Upside Down!

Mush Zombie

Flawedprophecy

That's crazy dude.I've seen a picture of a mushroom upside down growing on a cap before, never got to see anything like that IRL though.

......WOW.... what would happen if you cloned that, would all the resulting mushrooms grow on their caps? very interesting!

Mush Zombie

......WOW.... what would happen if you cloned that, would all the resulting mushrooms grow on their caps? very interesting!

A clone still has several substrains in the culture. If you are looking for those particular genetics, you will have to isolate each substrain from the clone culture, into respective dishes, and grow them out individually to find your clone.In this case, I do not believe that the mushroom grew upside down due to genetics. Honestly I am not very sure why there are mutants like that, but it happens from time to time.
Flawedprophecy

I'd be pimp as hell to get it to where it would be whole flushes of upside down PE.Then a hole in the sky would open up and destroy the universe though :)

• 1 month later...

yeah well it aint no chuck norris

Posted Image

Here I go with my ass hat again....thats a head fuk for sure...and WTF is up with that mushroom upside down man...U must have extracted the LC upside down...lol...regardless of how it happened, it happened, and is Epic to say the least...I think the pic deserves its own thread, dedicated to mutant mushroom pics

Peace

**D**

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...