• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Gaga

Gaga Glovebox Update

Gaga    2
Gaga

Hey all, I have been using the same GB for the past few years with relative success - But after reading MZ's bulk for beginners, I realized that my old glovebox just wasn't cutting it anymore! I got the dremmel and hot glue and got to work.===========================================================================I cut two rings of PVC we had laying around and glued them into the arm holes.I then bought a new pair of rubber dish gloves and glued those to the PVC.I now have an air-tight Glove box, I used to have an awesome plexiglass top for my GB, but it got broken during storage, so now I just have the lid that came with the tote.And here it is:My (like new) Gaga glovebox! :thumbs_up:post-50-0-75775200-1334719110_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-99797100-1334719200_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-40709000-1334719242_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

shroomolas    113
shroomolas

Damn I really need to update mine so i can actually use it.That GaGa GIF is sexy...

• Like 1

Mush Zombie    23,706
Mush Zombie

Nice GB :)You wont be dissapointed with an (at least) 80% success rate.

Gaga    2
Gaga

It's all your fault man, I had to do better! LOL

Dozzer    118
Dozzer

Good job on the GB Gaga...you wont be disappointed...and that sux ass about the plexiglass getting brokePeace**D**

Those Who Were    1,080
Those Who Were

Nice work on the GB Gaga! Mine has the plexi-glass hatch on the top. it swings open to allow for items to be placed into it after a good IPA wipe-down, and it is crystal clear so i can see everything I'm doing from above. I only use My GB for syringe making. I noc everything in open air.Anyway, I like your work and since you feel you need it...GREAT JOB!!Peace.NS

Fast    162
Fast

Mines all ghetto this makes me want to make a new one.Sent From Tapatalk