Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gaga

Glovebox
Gaga Glovebox Update

8 posts in this topic

Hey all, I have been using the same GB for the past few years with relative success - But after reading MZ's bulk for beginners, I realized that my old glovebox just wasn't cutting it anymore! I got the dremmel and hot glue and got to work.===========================================================================I cut two rings of PVC we had laying around and glued them into the arm holes.I then bought a new pair of rubber dish gloves and glued those to the PVC.I now have an air-tight Glove box, I used to have an awesome plexiglass top for my GB, but it got broken during storage, so now I just have the lid that came with the tote.And here it is:My (like new) Gaga glovebox! :thumbs_up:post-50-0-75775200-1334719110_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-99797100-1334719200_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-40709000-1334719242_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Damn I really need to update mine so i can actually use it.That GaGa GIF is sexy...

1 person likes this

Nice GB :)You wont be dissapointed with an (at least) 80% success rate.

It's all your fault man, I had to do better! LOL

nice GB!!! :D

Good job on the GB Gaga...you wont be disappointed...and that sux ass about the plexiglass getting brokePeace**D**

Nice work on the GB Gaga! Mine has the plexi-glass hatch on the top. it swings open to allow for items to be placed into it after a good IPA wipe-down, and it is crystal clear so i can see everything I'm doing from above. I only use My GB for syringe making. I noc everything in open air.Anyway, I like your work and since you feel you need it...GREAT JOB!!Peace.NS

Mines all ghetto this makes me want to make a new one.Sent From Tapatalk