Reishi reduces tumors by 80% in one day

Mush Zombie

Anti-tumor and anti inflammatory activites of polysaccharides isolated from Ganoderma Lucidum

Abstract:

In this study, polysaccharides were isolated from Ganoderma lucidum (Polyporaceae) and their antitumor and anti-inflammatory activities were investigated using in vivo models. Potential antitumor activity was shown by G. lucidum polysaccharides (GLP) against solid tumor induced by Ehrlich's ascites carcinoma cells. GLP at 100 mg kg(-1) body mass showed 80.8 and 77.6% reduction in tumour volume and tumour mass, respectively, when administered 24 h after tumour implantation. Again, GLP at the same dose but when administered prior to tumour inoculation, showed 79.5 and 81.2% inhibition of tumour volume and tumour mass, respectively. GLP showed significant dose-dependent activity in carrageenean-induced (acute) and formalin-induced (chronic) inflammation assays. At 100 mg kg(-1), GLP exhibited 57.6 and 58.2% inhibition in carrageenean-induced and formalin-induced assays, respectively

Source:

U.S. National Library of Medicine

National Institutes of Health

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3585368/

Thank you again for bring the benefits of mushrooms to light! It just makes me SIK on how (some of) the medical profession will not help you to help yourself. What a money COG!

So many shrooms....and so much that they do for us...... I love my mother Earth.

:wub: MZ

And these guys know the ..WORD..!

"U.S. National Library of Medicine

National Institutes of Health"

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
OStricher

I've seen references to helpoing with cancer and many other things. Odd you never hear this on the news. Guess they want really bad stuff to talk abt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What an amazing mushroom. It should also be noted that this mushroom has some anti-viral properties as well as liver protecting properties (ganoderic acid). I'm sure there are many others that should be posted up, too!

• Like 1
floydshaman

its all about spreading knowledge! thank you very much for that boss. you know there are about five different substances that make many lethal cancers look like jokes which is almost rude to say :( i always try to spread the wisdom of healing with cannabis and reishi/shiitake and the usual response is "if that could fix cancer they would sell it.." which is oh so far from the truth. this is the kind of thing that really benefits us from having a great site like this so again thanx

• Like 1
Those Who Were

This will certainly be my first edible/medicinal mushroom i grow for my back and shoulder problems. im interested in experiencing this specimen. soon enough. peace BE

• 2 weeks later...
gammerboy

thanks for posting this... great news to read! i'm definitely going to try to grow my own in the near future... as always, i'm sure i'll lots of questions for you! :) Thanks again for such a great website loaded with such valuable information!!!

moon_walker

i heard that reishi might give a lil upset stomache if yu consume too much, is there like a dosage spec for daily consumption or weight just incase i was to grind and capsule? :thumbs_up: thanks for the great info, i told my dad i wanted him to start dosing reishi and Agaricus Blazei capsules when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor....he said thats retarded and said if it would help the doctors and hospital would tell em bout it. he was diagnosed in feb, made it to july 3rd...i feel like he would of had a fighting chance if he atleast tried it. And i read that reishi is still ok to take while doing radiation and chemo and wont mess anything up. just letting you know if you didnt already or anyone else out there. if i get a sickness of some sort i will be taking all the reishi, shiitake, lions mane, maiitake i could handle, thats for sure

dry and grind, turkey tail too. Dont exactlly know the mill, but you could just stew and chew one too.

Those Who Were

i heard that reishi might give a lil upset stomache if yu consume too much, is there like a dosage spec for daily consumption or weight just incase i was to grind and capsule? :thumbs_up: thanks for the great info, i told my dad i wanted him to start dosing reishi and Agaricus Blazei capsules when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor....he said thats retarded and said if it would help the doctors and hospital would tell em bout it. he was diagnosed in feb, made it to july 3rd...i feel like he would of had a fighting chance if he atleast tried it. And i read that reishi is still ok to take while doing radiation and chemo and wont mess anything up. just letting you know if you didnt already or anyone else out there. if i get a sickness of some sort i will be taking all the reishi, shiitake, lions mane, maiitake i could handle, thats for sure

Sorry for your loss. i would like to know as well what a healthy daily dose would be so i too could capsule em up...any ilollypopss anyone?
moon_walker

thanks Be. i heard reishi is hard to grow but it seems like its not as hard lookin at the grow logs out there.

Those Who Were

thanks Be. i heard reishi is hard to grow but it seems like its not as hard lookin at the grow logs out there.

if your growth parameters are right, you should have no prob. ill make a log when i recieve mine. thanks MZ;)