Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Those Who Were

no clear tote for a FC, no problem...

6 posts in this topic

I started this tread for Mr.Greenthumb, looks like he is having a hard time find a clear tote for a fruiting chamber. So if anyone gets faced with the same problem, this is a simple way of solving that problem. This is my 1st FC for bulk sub, its a old one, the tote itself is clear only the lid is not. To fix the dark lid prob all you need is a acrylic sheet (plexi-glass) a exacto knife and some silicone or polyurethane glue post-78-0-41340000-1335820484_thumb.jpg post-78-0-55217500-1335820533_thumb.jpg the sheet needs to be wider then the hole you cut on the lid.

1 person likes this

nice job dude

thanks beyond but that isn't by any means aything i did now was just to show mr.green, but turns out as i post this he finds one

I did this awhile back it peeled apart on me. You need to scuff up the plastic and plexi-glass edges to make for something to grab onto. Some sandpaper will work fine. I ended up just duct taping it on. no problems yet!

hell ya this is how i do it but i tape plastic to the lid post-362-0-28364800-1346116264_thumb.jpgpost-362-0-28961800-1346116349_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

this thread is now locked. please direct all questions to general cultivation so that they can be answered effectively.