• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Flawedprophecy

Print to syringe tek.

Mush Zombie

very nice, detailed tek flawed. thank you!

BEYOND2
:clap: nice tek dude!!!!

Dozzer

Good job Flawed... Peace **D**

Ryeguy85

Very nice flawed l0okin yum yum

AL2O3

very good tek, now we have the print to syringe tek. :)

4x4

Fast Question here, Can i use an used Syringe , i buy thoses syring on internet and now they are empty just what to know if i can use thoses for making my own syringes. ?? Kindoum ---16---

OStricher

I used this tek to make my syringes and they work fine. Yes you can reuse syringes if you boil water, draw the hot water into the syringe a few times, let it stay for a min and repeat a few times. Let the last draw stay in and thats your sterile water for this tek. Let that cool and follow the tek. You can get many syringes from a print. I used abt 1/4sq/in of print and it made a nicely tinted syringe of 12ml. They were heavy prints also.

• Like 1

4x4
Thanks for yours quick reply ;)

OStricher

When the water is boiling, turn the heat off and start right then. Shoot the water into a sink, not back in the pan. The hotter the water the more it kills. The hot syringe will try to pee on ya so aim it away from you. I left a small air bubble in mine to help agitate the spores and that worked for me too so far.

• Like 2

im a fun guy

Thanks for posting!

WyLee

I've been a little scared to do this (scared to contam), but there are good sterilization steps in here, so thanks for that! Plus my ocd cleaning habits along with common sense helps too, lol. Going to start this today, been putting it off but feel more confident after reading this. There was a youtube video I was going to follow a while ago, but didn't seem like it was done with much sterilzation precautions. Also, might be dumb question... you use 18 gauge right? Just wondering bc I know to use 16 for LC's but just haven't done my own print to syringe yet... Peace.

Mush Zombie

I've been a little scared to do this (scared to contam), but there are good sterilization steps in here, so thanks for that! Plus my ocd cleaning habits along with common sense helps too, lol. Going to start this today, been putting it off but feel more confident after reading this. There was a youtube video I was going to follow a while ago, but didn't seem like it was done with much sterilzation precautions. Also, might be dumb question... you use 18 gauge right? Just wondering bc I know to use 16 for LC's but just haven't done my own print to syringe yet... Peace.

18 works just fine for LC as well.

WyLee

Ok, cool. Thanks MZ.

WyLee

Eh one more question.. am I using distilled water or does that not matter?

Mush Zombie

Eh one more question.. am I using distilled water or does that not matter?

yes def use distilled.

WyLee

Cool cool, thanx :)