• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Neowulf

Easy way to grow mushrooms (shrooms) - BRF cakes!

Neowulf

i wasnt gonna say anything but i did feel like they were stepping on it lol Though i know its all with good intention

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

We already have ALL of the RR videos in the video section, so I am going to remove those from here. Please continue, Neo its a lovely tek!

http://www.shroomolo...grow-mushrooms/

Neowulf

thnx yeah trying to earn me stripes lol =)

OStricher

Nice job neo. Easy enuf to follow!

Neowulf

thnx man. Yeah it is pretty easy and high success rate i would say. Still struggling with WBS. Got some jars that are not contamed that i know of but colonizing really slow. So we will see.

AL2O3

nice looking tek neo, I would like to add, that i like to use pint jars for this tek, this is my own personal experience, the smaller jars always seemed to dry out on me when fruiting.

Neowulf

yeah ive heard some people like pint jars but i have seen more people say that anything bigger then a half pint has a tendency to stall... i havent tried pints myself so i cant say for sure. Im in the middle of 2 different processes atm for fruiting. I have my first BRF cake fruiting with a pin!!!!! I also have 4 1/4 pint cake shredded and spawned to CMC/POO. So im not sure if this tek is going to have a fruiting section or i might just write a whole new tek explaining different ways to fruit cakes... But if you can vouch for pints ill add it in their up top. I would really like to see a log of yours using pints but i can only find blob lol. :P

AL2O3

I do not really make cakes anymore, but I can show you some cakes that were in pint jars, I got some blobs

Posted Image

on them this time, but I never had them before on a cake till then. I have read about the issues wit pint jars , but never had a problem with them.

Neowulf

do you use LC ive heard most problems stem from MS stalling but a good LC should be fine.

AL2O3

I used a Lc on them cakes, but did ms nocks before with no problems also.

KICKASS
:thumbs_up: It is an elegante thread Neo. You should be proud as it is not easy to write one as some folks might think, and the good folks here will help you make sexy threads and grow oober amounts to "study". I am greateful you eleborated on the pc a bit. I think at times some people arnt sure if they should add water, as I have had to clarify. (and some pcs run diff) Thanks for the post....Keep it comming! O!....and welcome by the way! :hippie:

Neowulf

thnx wik. appreciate the support =) I was actually a little intimidated at first to write it. i dont like writing things at all lol. I figured though might as well.. I pretty much did it like a paper... Did 1 big solid block at one time.. then broke it down some... formatted links etc....still working on it even just lazy lol. Found a few flaws i have in their.