Pink Oyster BRF cakes

SquidHead

I have actually recently saw a rieshi grow done on cakes and made me want to try them out like that as well.

Mush Zombie

I have actually recently saw a rieshi grow done on cakes and made me want to try them out like that as well.

BRF cakes?
SquidHead

I couldn't find what I had seen before but found some pics from another grow. post-106-0-69066400-1339366065_thumb.jpg I think I remeber reading that there was better results keeping them in the jar but either way resulted in fruits. I couldn't find an exact recipe but I am going to try my wood cake recipe and I bet it will work because of the high wood content. I recall them saying that the jars were noc'ed using plugs and they only fruited were the plugs were located. If you have a cake that is mostly wood I imagine it wouldn't be like that as much. I am going to try it soon. Maybe in a few days I will prep some wood cakes to try out.

those are some very elegant looking oysters. and is cool to see you doing cakes man, they are the beginning and end of it all IMO.

Mush Zombie

those are some very elegant looking oysters. and is cool to see you doing cakes man, they are the beginning and end of it all IMO.

i didnt begin with cakes :thinking: Bulk puts hair on the chest!
  • 10 months later...
ZippyHippyWA

I agree with MZ, Cakes are good to experiment with(save on costs) or for expansion but bulk is how you grow mushies! Beautiful pinks, that strain will BLOW up on straw, too warm a mushy for my area without a GH. Here its blues,whites and kings outside. Don't do inside anymore.....no room.

Zippy