Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

itsponge

Non- Shotgun Fruiting Chamber

9 posts in this topic

finally

looks good man! thanks!!

I am looking forward to getting that far along so I can use one! DM

Nice to hear dm!

Nice work! Is a FC like this one ideal for placing 6 qt tubs inside?

Edited by ryen

Ok cool. Then I just mist the bottom and top tub, fan for a few minutes and cover back up right?

Yep what mt said it wouldn't be big enough for two or more tubs and placing another tub On top is simpler and less work to do as to putting a tub in a tub

Edited by itsponge
1 person likes this