Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seekknowledge

How To Humidify Your Greenhouse

22 posts in this topic

That pretty cool seek, thanks for posting. That bucket looks radioactive, sweet.

That's really cool Man. Props

Wow Seek, awesome job.

I did this exact same thing when I first setup my greenhouse, only problem was my cpu fans kept shorting out because water vapors would screw up yhe electronics. Nice work fixing that up.

Wow Seek, awesome job.

I did this exact same thing when I first setup my greenhouse, only problem was my cpu fans kept shorting out because water vapors would screw up yhe electronics. Nice work fixing that up.

Thanks man, I've been using that same fan for over a year now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wow Seek, awesome job.

SWEET SET UP SEEK!!!!!

what size are those pvc mip(male adapter) and fip's(female adapter)

I believe they are 1"

Very cool bro. Like it. How often do u have to replenish the water?

I clean the bucket and refill the water every 2 or 3 weeks.

I believe they are 1"

ok and you just let the fogger float in the water or what?

It just sits on a stand in the water, Posted Image, if you don't have a stand they make floaters for ponds. Not sure how much they are though.

$10 on ebay, I'd recommend a float if you don't want to use an auto top off

well im just wondering why you dont just use the vicks humidifiers? there about 20 bucks which is the same price as the fogger and computer fan?

well im just wondering why you dont just use the vicks humidifiers? there about 20 bucks which is the same price as the fogger and computer fan?

You prob could, as long as it doesn't produce any heat, and you would still want some kind of fan. A fan helps to mix the humid air inside your gh. otherwise you will end up with pooling water in certain areas that would cause problems. Also everything will have to be cleaned or mold will grow. That means any little parts will need to be cleaned as well. That's the main reason I don't use valves and all that.

ok so yours sounds better than the vicks, when i get my GH going ill be making this 

ok so yours sounds better than the vicks, when i get my GH going ill be making this

Hell yea man, if you need any other help with it when you get it going just let me know.

foggers are good for gilled mushrooms. it basically mists them and the casing for you. I wouldnt use my GH without a fogger, because I dont like to mist and fan.

foggers are bad for many other types of mushrooms though

2 people like this

foggers are good for gilled mushrooms. it basically mists them and the casing for you. I wouldnt use my GH without a fogger, because I dont like to mist and fan.

foggers are bad for many other types of mushrooms though

do tell, so a fogger would be good for oysters since they are gilled? K I may have just answered my own question :P

gilled mushroom yes