First off all, never thought I could pull it off, just read a few post on here and other places, and learned in under 2 months. If I can do it, anyone can! Not to mention I'm only 8 years old...bitches

post-3541-0-66720100-1384578114_thumb.jp

post-3541-0-42911900-1384578255_thumb.jp

post-3541-0-47142200-1384578291_thumb.jp

Mush Zombie

yes i started with bulk. never used a cake until 2 years after i began shitting on "top growers" (thats why i grow with a diaper on).

Those Who Were

I'm just talking shit.. nothing wrong with cakes. Thats how i sank my tooth into the hobby. That mush is my second print ever. And that is an uncased small 1/2 pint.

Nice mush, I started with cakes n 6qt dubs when I started, imo cakes are a pain and waste of time but cool starting out,golden teachers are cool had some decent grows and nice visuals with um

• Like 1
Those Who Were

They look good, get prints off them big ones. I prefer picking them before the caps open, more potent IMO. did you dunk n roll those ?

• Like 1
Mush Zombie

too much evap on the top of the cake. those would be equal to side pins on bulk sub. with cakes i like to mist fan then mist again ;)

too much evap on the top of the cake. those would be equal to side pins on bulk sub. with cakes i like to mist fan then mist again ;)

I work long hours but at night that's exactly what i did

pcsillypj

The pinset on that cake is pretty good...if you work alot and you grow cakes....

A great method is the chronic tek...

Basically you use a quart jar as an to make a large invitro method....you dont

have to fan it at all only pick and rehydrate...very effortless method.

Make sure to have the pvc section to raise the cake up off the lid so
that you dont have the four holes in the lid blocked up and have the jar
on a grate for airflow. Hope this helps you in the future.. :D
  • Like 1